Wednesday, October 18, 2006

I seem to have the worst luck.

Its just plain annoying that its already that close to holiday you can practically smell it and you've still got an assignment sitting in your room waiting for you to complete it.What gets worst is that the internet connection gets on your nerves and the annoying electric in your dorm room is playing tricks with you. I've been sitting in the lab for the pass 2 and a half hours because the stupid plugs in my room is not working and so no computer for me to use for my assignment. Just as i think the worst is over, i realise all my files are in my computer because i was too tired to back it up into my iPod last night, so i'm practically typing aimlessly at this moment and waiting for the chance to piece back my assignment together.

Still cant find my keys.I no longer remember where i put it.And i dont have a picture of it to post online.I miss my keys and of course the keychain. I'm just thankful its not my hostel keys i lost coz that would have cost me some money and my mom would definately be way more angry.Somehow i can run but i cant hide, so this weekend when i get back, i'm ready for scolding.Its just so sad i have to lose my keys in such a way.Just pure forgetful and tonnes of bad luck.

I'm so tired now.Java is one of my most hated subjects.It leaves me drained.I noticed i havent been exercising for the past 2 weeks.But then i'm just too tired and busy to do that.With my assignments half way through, I shall just head to bed after this class.Its gonna be a long long night.

No comments: