Thursday, October 05, 2006

The much needed sumptuous dinner

Today was a rather OK day for me. CCN class is a bunch of question marks as usual, Lecturer didn't try to crack jokes this time, but he still confuses ppl as hell with his lectures. Java class in the afternoon was like deja-vu. Did most of the codes in college before, so there was nothing new or interesting to me. In fact, I kinda enjoyed it more this time around.

Kinda active day for my roomates today,they were so hyper as we spent 2 hours or more in the Sports complex today playing badminton and basketball. Even the guys had to make way for us as we invaded half the court when we saw less ppl playing. But it was a good thing all of us had fun and we have a great sweat and de-stress after a long day.

It was great that Ling's friends offered to ferry us all to the PizzaHut restaurant in Kajang for dinner. It was like my first proper meal in weeks on campus (besides the very OILY chicken burger i ate).Its great relief that there’s still something familiar like pizza hut around in Kajang.I couldn't imagine how big the pizza hut was in such a ulu small place, its shockingly posh and big, something so weird in this area. Its obviously good that we have friends as company and that are nice enough to ferry all of us(roommates except Jye) there to eat our hearts out.

Girls of I2B58 (MIA Jye) and the 2 drivers(A.K.A Ling's Friend)


What's left of our meal.
Just checked my email when I got back and I have 2 Personal Tutors. Kinda funny, shall wait till they sort out the typo error.Poor Pamela will be stuck with Uncle as her personal Tutor, as if she doesn’t have enough of him in classes. I really pity her.
As usual the blogger page is throwing a tantrum by not loading from my hostel room. I wonder if it’s blocked by the server or its something wrong with their system. It gets on my nerves. I hate it when I can’t blog, especially when I’ve spent so much time typing it. Even msn is giving me a splitting headache. I think I should go sleep now and pray that all thing goes smoothly tomorrow.

No comments: