Been killing many braincells in the process of my Assignments, I'm sure I'll get my PHD (pemanent head damage) before my Degree. Thankfully i had a much needed break the other night when KJ called me out for a drink the last night i was on campus.Chatted till 4am about the old times and all the wonderful memories we had during camps and all.....that sorta helped alot.*sigh* I missed those fun filled days when there weren't much to be worried about.
I have been getting less and less sleep lately and averaging at 4 hours per night ever since getting back from campus for the weekend break.Had my fair share of recorded TV programs and also time on my assignment.
(Alot Of) Killed Brain Cells + Time + Effort = Assignment(s)
(Many) Sleepless nights
The only regret of this weekend was not being able to attend yesterdays concert because everyone was busy with our own stuff.It was nice of LM for (remembering) and giving us these wonderful tickets(which costs Rm102 each) which he couldn't make it too coz he was at someones wedding, but we met up later for a drink to celebrate SR's birthday and he gave us the tickets as souvenirs.

It was indeed an unforgettable and interesting birthday for SR (and also all of us) .Can't tell most of the details but we were all packed into Jamie's car slightly before 12am with booze on hand ,laughing and chatting until the moment of truth.At least the truth is finally out and SR can finally carry on with her life.We're happy for her and T should be shot for causing all the troubles.We went to William's for a while to get sober and we left at 4am.
As usual dad locked me out AGAIN! Not on purpose but due to forgetfulness.....I guess they forgot about my existence.Wanted to come back without them knowing also cannot...but no scolding this time, coz any birthday of my primary school gang of friends they know since i was a kid is an immunity. I could have just stayed for a dim sum breakfast.....should attempt that next time...LOL!
No comments:
Post a Comment