Tuesday, December 19, 2006

I'm Fine. TQ.

Feel so much better now. Its a wonder how mamak therapy works. W2 was so sweet that she brought 4 durians to my house just now from her dads orchard. Have yet to try it, but should be nice coz we could smell it in her car :) So since we were so bored, we just asked if everyone was free for a drink or something but unfortunately ming was not picking up the phone because she was watching TV, so only me, SR and W2 went for a drink at Williams.

We talked about everyone including CS and KF.(hey, we didn't talk about E la...weird) how everyone is working and hows my boring life in Uni and all.....unfortunately there isn't any updates on SR, so just too badla.Talked alot as usual and we were surprised how early our session ended. I was like expecting 1 am or something but it was only close to 12am. But then, it was like only 9 pm when we went out, so that explains it la.

Gonna have an interesting Christmas Party ;) cant wait for it.I'm just happy i can skip the same old same old gathering i go to every year.Will be back on campus on wednesday. Most likely will balik either friday or saturday la.I miss my roomies and weirdly, the library too.

Shall try to work on my assignment now. Enjoy life people. I'm OK :)

No comments: