Monday, December 11, 2006

Yes, I've been tagged.Thanks to Mei Keng.

Four things many don’t know:

[1] I like shopping. (who doesn't?)
[2] I would pretend I was a DJ and recorded "live recording" tapes when i was really small.
[3] I enjoy watching adverts on TV and criticising them.
[4] I was a closet rebel during my teenage years.

Four movies I can watch over and over:
[1] My sassy girl.
[2] Spygirl.
[3] Any Shrek Movies.
[4] Jumanji.

Four places I have lived:
[1] Ss2,PJ
[2] Sec.School field (from all those camps I've been)
[3] University Accomodation, Semenyih.
[4] If crashing in my friends place counts.Then Friends Houses :)

Four TV shows I love:
[1] Gilmore girls
[2] Queer Eye for the Straight Guy
[3] Any reality show (either Dance,Sing or try to kill themselves for a million)
[4] Any TVB drama....

Four places I have been on vacation:
[1] Indonesia
[2] Thailand
[3] Singapore
[4] China. (Yup,i like asia.Next place i wanna go....Vietnam or Tibet)

Four of my favourite foods:
[1] Maggi Goreng.
[2] Tiramisu.
[3] Chocolates.
[4] Hawaian Chicken.

Four places I’d rather be:
[1] Home. (talk about staying on campus on a Public Holiday)
[2] Play Pachinko in Japan.
[3] Visit the Louvre in Paris.
[4] White water rafting.(anywhere)

Currently listening to songs:
[1] Mr.Beasley (Accoustic Version) - Corrine May
[2] I'll Remember You - Tanya Chua
[3] Bad Day (Accoutic Live) - Daniel Powter
[4] 空秋千(原点片头曲) - 林宇中

Four other people who will be tagged:
[1] Suet Ling
[2] Gary Chooi
[3] Lydia
[4] Eddie (K.O)

Those of you who kena tag, you know what to dola....

No comments: