Friday, March 16, 2007

In the jungle the mighty jungle......I sleep tonight

Not going back this weekend.Loads of Assignments + Projects + Meetings to attend to...and of course because I've got Artificial Intelligence Method class first thing tomorrow morning. Glad that I had a good dinner away from cafeteria.I swear the food now taste the same to me.Try having almost the same thing for lunch and dinner almost twice a day....you do that 1 week and i bet you'll feel the same.

Manage to find some wonderful Stefanie Sun stuff on a Chinese You-Tube looking page but of course, its in Chinese and I've got some problems moving around.Downloaded the software that supposingly claim is able to download the video but somehow, i can't find the button to get it to work. It's either my Chinese sucks or the program is a con. Most probably both LOL!

Don't think I'll be blogging much for the next few weeks unless i get something real interesting to write about.I miss everyone to bits back in PJ. Wonder how was Jamie's trip to HK. I do hope D manage to buy the mag with Stefanie in the cover i wanted from Singapore and yes, he really bought it :) perhaps that will keep me sane through the next 2 weeks of stuck in the middle of the jungle campus life.Till then, enjoy the clip below :)


Stefanie Sun's new Song Against The Light MTV. Enjoy!

No comments: