Tuesday, April 03, 2007

It's 3AM I must be lonely.....

Nottingham University never sleeps. Me included of course. It doesn't mean u gotta be on campus to not sleep. I was finally home for the weekend after 3 weeks on campus and i've lost 2 KG :) After clocking in 10 hours of sleep on Thursday night, i lived through 3 hours of sleep throughout the weekend to finish my Concurrency assignment. In between i managed to buy a new CD player (which is now in my mom's custody), catch a movie and have a dinner with my friends, postponed a yumcha session with K, lived through a virus scare and finally get my hands on the Stefanie album that Ming has been keeping for me.

Watched 300 the other day in separate seats, felt kinda weird with that arrangement but somehow we forgot that it was a public holiday and at 12 pm we only managed these seats for the 4.10pm session.So better than nothing la. Supposed to register as a voter for the next election by march, but missed it totally coz i forgot Saturday was a holiday....so i guess i wont be voting the next time around. Ate at SOHO in 1utama for dinner.I'd say its so so only....food is average, serving small, atmosphere OK but slightly pricey. Could have been better. But then , in this case, its not the food, atmosphere or place that matters. Its the people I'm with that matters the most and the time spent is worth every cent.

After finally passing up my first assignment for the semester, I've still got 2 individual and 3 group projects on tow.Don't know how I'm gonna make it but I'll somehow have to try my very best to complete everything before the dateline within these two weeks. Still trying to read up on the materials and working out the best solutions for my assignments. The only happy thing I'm gonna have this week is the GOOD FRIDAY public holiday!! but then, its not like its gonna make any difference coz I'll still be stuck in my oven room doing my stupid assignments.

Sitting in the SA(Student association) lounge with air-cond doing my assignment with my roomies can be a real fun thing.Perhaps the FREE pool table nearby is the only exercise i get here nowadays. Still too afraid to go play basketball because theres these weird insects giving ppl the itch, so don't think its nice to be caught scratching right? Guitar lessons are getting more and more fun now.Perhaps I sorta de-stress when i go for classes even though its always very stressful thinking about the class when i don't practice enough. Oh yeah....my Guitar tutor crew cut-ed his hair, something about saving on shampoo ^^"

No class tomorrow but theres meeting to attend.Gonna sleep soon. Night ppl. I'm now nocturnal.

No comments: