Been tremendously busy lately. As of today, did somemore research on my FYP, bought an accoustic guitar, learned to tune it, registered to vote for the next election, changed my furniture position in my room, dabled abit of webdesign, Mac-ed my Dell and now I'm working from home as a script translator.
With my rusty Chinese and Malay, I work almost every hour of my awake time at home translating Chinese to malay for those Chinese sitcoms u watch on TV2. Freaking boring but no doubt its an interesting job. Improves my *ahem*still fluent BM eventhough i've never exactly used full sentences after i finished my SPM karangan paper.The only use for 11 yrs of BM previously was for ordering food in mamak....LOL! I'm not kidding.
While doing this job, i learned to appreciate parts in drama or movies where they have still shots or slow moving ppl with background music because that means i dont need to translate so much...LOL. I hate argue scenes. Damn alot to type.I shall appreciate translators more from now on as an average 1 hour drama can take me a day to translate -.-''' perhaps its my rusty chinesela...oh well they're now even using chinese scripts for malay dramas,thats where my job comes in.Never knew about that.
So to those translators who translated "Pembunuh Bijirin" for serial killer, you guys are damn funny la....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEFANIE :)
With my rusty Chinese and Malay, I work almost every hour of my awake time at home translating Chinese to malay for those Chinese sitcoms u watch on TV2. Freaking boring but no doubt its an interesting job. Improves my *ahem*still fluent BM eventhough i've never exactly used full sentences after i finished my SPM karangan paper.The only use for 11 yrs of BM previously was for ordering food in mamak....LOL! I'm not kidding.
While doing this job, i learned to appreciate parts in drama or movies where they have still shots or slow moving ppl with background music because that means i dont need to translate so much...LOL. I hate argue scenes. Damn alot to type.I shall appreciate translators more from now on as an average 1 hour drama can take me a day to translate -.-''' perhaps its my rusty chinesela...oh well they're now even using chinese scripts for malay dramas,thats where my job comes in.Never knew about that.
So to those translators who translated "Pembunuh Bijirin" for serial killer, you guys are damn funny la....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEFANIE :)
MAKE MORE GREAT MUSIC! WE CANT LIVE WITHOUT THEM!
No comments:
Post a Comment