Sunday, October 21, 2007

Anticipation

Every year i look forward to listenning to a few great voices on their new albums.The obvious would be Stefanie Sun's,Tanya Chua's,Penny Tai's and Jay Chou's album.These are the few singers i really like listenning for their originality.David Tao used to be on this list too....but then his albums kinda changed course....so i guess my taste had changed.

With Stefanie's album out beginning of the year(i even got to hear her live) , its left with the rest to come out with their albums(Jay chou's secret album is really nice too....but his sluring singing album is coming out soon). I just got my hands on Tanya's new album Hello & Goodbye.The demo's(Close to Tanya X Original) were perfect....i loved them way better than the versions on the album.A little dissapointed but its ok....coz the other songs are great too.I like Hello & Goodbye, very original.

My favourite song is 如果你愛我. Loved the demo to bits but they had to change the lyrics in the final version on CD -.-''' i still love the versions on the Demo. I find it clearer without the accompanying arrangements, her voice stands out just with a guitar or piano...... Dear Tanya, no offense but if you're reading this, i like you in accoustics rather than the over done arrangements.But then your rock songs really rockla....:)

Now i'm waiting to see Jay's album and hopefully Penny's album soon.I like composer artists alot....because they are really tallented....but some like Tanya or penny is really under rated.I do hope Jay's new album is nicela....since he is so busy selling watches...LOL.But without a doubt....his movie was supperb.

No comments: