I was super sleepy today even though i slept for 9 hours. I guess it is true that u can never replenish your missed sleep. Felt groggy in the morning but got sleepier as the day moved. Somehow....its a good thing GUI class was cancelled this morning.
I donated blood today.All 450ml of it in those bags u see in drama's where someone crashes and they need new pints of blood.I discovered that everything is mind over matter. I was actually afraid of the needle but i survived it. It was super cool seeing the bulging lump on my right arm when they injected the anesthetic but of coz the needle to jab the anesthetic was abit pain. Overall it was a fun thing and my blood vein was like a burst pipe that couldn't stop flowing. I took me less than 5 minutes to fill up the bag + 3 test tubes but almost 30 minutes before i could get out of the bed coz my blood kept oozing out eventhough the cotton wool was pressed on the wound.
With all those blood, i do hope they save lives.....i think i lost weight after donating...haha....so do donate if u can.Eventhough if u faint like Ju Li....hahaha.....at least u got a donor card to brag....
Me donating blood.
Inside me donor card!
donor card!
Me fat arms with hole after 8 hours!
Me green veins
No comments:
Post a Comment