In another 15 minutes time 9th of January would have been over and the novelty of birthday wishes would officially be belated but I'm still getting birthday wishes from everyone.....so nice of u all to remember my birthday.....from near acquaintances to friends from every journey in my life. I would like to thank each and everyone of you sincerely for making me feel special and to know that I'm not alone and i belong to someplace in your memory or heart.
Especially thankful to those who took time off from work and studies during examination period to wish me. Thanks for the present, cake, birthday songs( oooo...especially the one sang from LCCT, thanks JO!) ,SMS-es and calls......I thought i would be celebrating a lonely birthday away from home with exam in tow but u guys made it specially memorable for me :) Anyway, when my exam ends...sure got second round....hope i'll have my camera with me then !
TO EVERYONE:

THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!
No comments:
Post a Comment