Friday, February 29, 2008

Blogging assignment :)

Classes, assignments and my Dissertation had been taking up most of my awake time in the recent weeks. One of the most interesting assignments for this semester would be to blog about digital business & commerce related technology and also developments in that field for my Developments in Digital Business class by Dr.Payam. Somehow , blogging for assignment and blogging for fun is a relatively different thing as I feel it's not easy looking for suitable content in that area to blog about unlike blogging for fun by telling people what had happen in my life and what I've been doing ....it somehow comes out more naturally.
What ever it is, an assignment is still an assignment.So it is a do or die situation.Every mark counts. I don't know how my lecturer is going to mark it based on, but I do hope I get acceptable marks for the effort I've put in. So please visit my assignment blog at http://techfeature.blogspot.com .Do read through and post a comment if you're free. Whether u disagree or agree with what I have blogged about. Thank you.

No comments: