Firstly, I'd like to wish everyone a Happy New Year Of the Rat 2008! May this new year bring you hope, health and success. I have another 2 days of holiday left before i have to pack my bags and go back to kampung semenyih.
I'm currently in my friends house after the Chou movie marathon. I watched 2 chou movies today....Stephen Chou first the Jay Chou next.Stephen Chou's movie was entertaining but Jay's one was a big dissapointment. That Kungfu Dunk was a definition of lameness to the highest level. You'll understand when u watch it. If u like Jay chou(and only Jay) go watch...if not you'll be wasting your time coz the story flow is really....really bad. On the other hand...stephen chou's film was not that bad...i did find it interesting, the "CJ7" was really cute.....with a very sailormoonish power transformation...LOL!
Anyway...just feel happy that i've finaly watched these 2 highly enticipated films.Enjoying my time watching my friends play cards....not gambling this time around as according to most fengshui Sifu's the people with the Zodiac Boar should not gamble till june.So have an enjoyable new year before the work load comes in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment