Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy "another commercialised" day

While my parents are happily "chang toi giok" for valentines without me, I enjoyed dinner with my housemates. So what if your loved ones are not around u? the world didn't stop turning also.....besides, its just the one day in a year they sell roses for RM8 per stalk and people expect everyone to be carrying a stalk just to have a sense of belonging. Dont see the point alsola...besides if i had a bf....i'd ask him to save the money and spend me dinner better.At least can eat and remember and not to see it dry and fade.

Everyday should be Valentine's day. Let those cupid's roam free and shoot me a "good hearted" and a *ahem* good looking man....hahaha.As long not gay can d.....wahaha. Till that day that the cupid shoots one down for me and I learn to live with another person GPS-ing me(keeping track of my every movement) , I'll enjoy the freedom of listening to love songs while smilling broadly at how much i save on valentines day just because I'm single. So to all those single or couples out there, have a Happy Commercialised Valentines Day! Hope u have enough money to survive till the end of the month....lol!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Haha... i agreed with u too.. ^^ Happy Valentine Day.. ^^