Saturday, July 05, 2008

TANYA WON !!!

Yes....Tanya Chua won best female singer yet again in this years GMA2008. I'm so gonna download to watch the whole award show coz we can't get it here in Malaysia. Its great that she won it again....she really deserves it. I thought Fish Leong might win coz maybe they dont like repeated winners and that she's been bridesmaid all these while. I secretly hoped that Stefanie would win but Tanya deserves it way more....her new album rocks! If Fish won too, then it would be double malaysia pride coz Gary Chao won best male singer :) but then Tanya deserves it! cant wait for her new album....

CONGRATS TANYA! You have a voice of an angel and your hardwork all these years have not gone down the drain...Keep up the great work! I do hope to see you having an acoustic showcase in Malaysia :) It would be superb....bring Stefanie too....it would be a fun girl power GIG!

No comments: