With bad comes the good
Its been a long day for me. A group meeting at 11am that didn't mean anything anymore because the groups are about to be changed AGAIN, a very "Bake Chick" (thanks Toh san for teaching me this word.Btw its supposingly in hokkien, so pronounciation not very sure) almost 3 hour JAVA theory class in the afternoon, a long 2 hours public transport trip back home , a dinner i ate without even knowing what i'm putting in my mouth because i was already half asleep , a 3 hour sleep from 9pm and the annoying mosquitoes I'm donating blood to which i'll never miss when i go back to campus on sunday. Somehow I couldn't continue sleeping, so i woke up thinking that i could do my assignment but in the end, i ended up proof reading my friends english assignment. But somehow, its still better than yesterday night,when everyones mood was off.
The good part is that i'm now 1 kg lighter than last week , W2 finally found the YZ album deluxe version for me(TQ sooo...much) , I'll have 10 days off during Hari Raya(which i hope wouldn't be for my assignments) and that I'll finally be able to eat the mamak's nasi lemak ayam i've been craving for throughout the week. Dad says i look thinner,which is surprising coz he just saw me less than 5 days ago...I'm sure he is just pulling my legs. MSN connection is so much better here, but with that comes all the chat windows popping out way more than i can handle but at least i'll be able to do my assignment decently.The best of all is that i can get any food i want without even needing to leave the computer, go figure =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment