Friday, October 13, 2006

Everything in life is somehow balanced.Its not fair but it is balanced in its own way. I guess that mentality helps me survive the rough and tough world out there. Whether it really happens anot i believe in miracles. Little act of kindness makes me happy.It feels great knowing you've done good and that little smile you get after doing things for others keeps me going. I've made many good and caring friends along the way which i'm very honoured and proud of and of course theres the minority of ex-friends who never valued my act of kindness or take for granted that everything i do is what i'm supposed to do as a friend. I dont hate them for doing what they do,perhaps its just human nature. I've learn to accept things the way it is,so when its not meant to be its just not meant to be.Everything happens for a reason and that reason will be the best lesson i've ever learned.