Do people who were born on the 29th February celebrate their birthdays on the 28th February or 1st March. I've always wondered about that. But then it doesn't matter la, maybe they can celebrate on both days also.
Today was a busy day, woke up to do my sequential diagram, met with my supervisor for our group project, met with the tech guy in our university to discuss about the possibility of us getting a space to host our files(which we got in the end) and Went to watch the mischievous Lion Dance in our University, then back to my room to do my work.I'm glad that my flu is better....way better than expected, so I'm on the road to recovery.But workload is now starting to pour in.
I'm now blogging in tiscra1 (the comp lab) ,connection in the room sucks and aircond here is way better than the stale air.Lots of people around here, its way more than the amount of ppl here during examination period.Mostly friendster, youTube and messaging here.
Wont be able to go back this weekend , but i hope i'll be well enough to do some sports.I'm starting to get rounder.....and thats not a good thing.I guess i'll miss the TV and the internet connection the most.
Tuesday, February 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment