Sunday, March 04, 2007

AGAINST THE LIGHT

My Msn nick started a ruckus during the holidays when my roomies thought i found someone and were happy for me only to find out after the holidays when i got back that it was none other than Stefanie's new album slogan.LOL! I'm still wondering what made them think that way.....is it because I wrote it in Chinese? Don't think so right? This is what i wrote:

2007
年的这一道光,我逆着光,即使痛得刺眼...却看见了希望,看见了爱我的人,看见了我爱的人...我愿意去相信,我会永不放弃.

Translation: This trail of light in 2007, I go against the light even though how much it hurts the eye....I see hope, i see the ppl who love me, I see the people I love.....I'm willing to believe, I will never give up.


Its so.....motivating.I don't feel that it is any declaration of love or announcement of love found in it at all.Its so filled with 希望. Well....now that the air is cleared and the disappointment is over, everything have gone back to normal.Don't worry, If i really find one, I'd definitely tell u all....REALLY!*with big big eyes*

I guess Stefanie's song have never failed to touch my heart.She's the only person in this world who successfully make me take out RM150 to buy her album...and still feel its worth every single cent i spent. I guess if she would sing a whole album in English, I'd buy it even if it costs RM100 for 10 songs...she sings great in English! *grins*I just cant wait to buy her new album 逆光 Against the Light which is suppose to come out on the 21st of march 2007....unfortunately I'll be stuck on campus till the 30th.Just hope when i get back I'd still be able to get her album...hopefully the Taiwan version :) After going through so much trouble securing her previous album(had to ask ppl to go singapore to look for it) I'd really keep my fingers crossed that I'd be able to get it here.But in the meantime i can be happy for a while that i got to download her new song(which is a radio recording courtesy of some really nice fan club member ) and listen to it 24/7 till i get my hands on the album.My roomies(new converts...LOL!) loves the song too....HURRAY!

AGAINST THE LIGHT 逆光
--------------------------------
也许我一直害怕有答案
也许爱静静在风里打转
离开释怀很短暂又重来
有时候自问自答

我不要困难把我们集散
我责备自己那么不勇敢
遗憾没有到达 拥抱过还是害怕
用力推开你我依然留下

有一曙光 那瞬间 是什么痛得刺眼
你的视线 是谅解 为什么舍不得熄灭
我逆着光却看见
那是泪光 那力量 我不想再去抵挡
面对希望 逆着光 感觉爱存在的地方
一直就在我身旁

我不要困难把我们集散
我责备自己那么不勇敢
遗憾没有到达 拥抱过还是害怕
用力推开你我依然留下

有一曙光 那瞬间 是什么痛得刺眼
你的视线 是谅解 为什么舍不得熄灭
我逆着光却看见
那是泪光 那力量 我不想再去抵挡
面对希望 逆着光 感觉爱存在的地方
一直就在我身旁

我以为我对后退 反复证明
这份爱有多不对
背对着你如此漆黑 忍住眼泪
睁开眼 打开窗 才发现你就是光芒

有一曙光 那瞬间 是什么痛得刺眼
你的视线 是谅解 为什么舍不得熄灭
我逆着光却看见 yeah~eh~eh
那是泪光 那力量 我不想再去抵挡
面对希望 逆着光 感觉爱存在的地方
一直就在我身旁

No comments: