The only consolation i got was that i packed my stuff and went home on Thursday night last week so that i could balance my life and spend more time at home.I guess I'm kinda lucky to be home on Thursday night coz it rained the heaviest I've seen in months.My mom came back all drenched and i took video's from my house which show how heavy the rain was and the strong winds.....but then, you'll have to wait awhile before i upload it :P
As usual my weekends now consists of the most important stocking up shopping trip every week i get back home.It's either Giant or Tesco and I'll be buying lotsa instant noodles,milks and biscuits.the new addition now is yogurt...by now i guess if you've noticed me getting rounder...you know where and what made me the way i am now.the answer is DAIRY PRODUCTS! i guess long after puberty hits, every dairy content you take in will somehow not digest any more.we cant grow vertical anymore, so it becomes horizontal lor......what to do, cafeteria food sucks.
My trips to Tesco has been getting more and more interesting.Ok...i guess i try to make it interesting la.Besides looking at what ppl buy in their shopping cart, i also enjoy looking at the stuff they have for offer.....kinda starting to be like an auntie liao.Bargain hunting is fun.I'll end my post here with some interesting photo's.
Traffic Light Peppers (BTW i hate their smell....wont eat them)
Yeah..no kidding the real Japanese Tofu in a tetra pack!
No comments:
Post a Comment